We provide an efficient, professional and supportive dyslexia consultancy
service to individuals, schools, employers, colleges and universities
throughout the West Midlands.
- SpLD (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia & Dyscalculia) Screening for all ages
- SpLD Diagnostic Assessments with recommendations for support for all ages
- Diagnostic Assessments to support applications for Disabled Students Allowance
- Screening for Scotopic Sensitivity (i.e.: Visual Stress/Meares Irlen syndrome)
- Reports for Access Arrangements (e.g.: extra time in exams)
- Bespoke Corporate SpLD Awareness Training Packages for Employers
- Support and tuition to enable young people to pass the professional skills tests (eg: QTS Literacy and Numeracy)
Based in Shrewsbury, we cover Shropshire and the surrounding areas. We are happy to travel to any location in the West Midlands. We are also able to offer advice and guidance as necessary for those who are unsure of the best way to proceed.
With reference to the Disability Discrimination Act 2005 & Equality Act 2010, it is a legal requirement to do everything “reasonably possible” to not exclude people on the basis of a disability. Specific Learning Difficulties such as dyslexia can be considered to be a disability with reference to these acts, so it is ‘Good Practice’ for employers to have an awareness of SpLD in the workplace.